Welcome Information Connoisseurs

Welcome Information Connoisseurs

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mel Gibson DUI

Document said to be hand-written report of arresting officer concerning Mel Gibson's alleged drunk-driving

ABC television network, has a development deal with Mel Gibson's company to make a miniseries about the Holocaust...the Holocaust project, to be adapted from a little-known 1998 memoir called "Flory: Survival in the Valley of Death," which recounts the experiences of a young Dutch Jew during World War II, is in the early stages. An ABC spokeswoman Sunday would confirm only that the project was in development... Gibson and his spokesman, Alan Nierob, have said little about the project, which is backed by Gibson's Con Artists Productions, the TV division of his Icon Productions. [Los Angeles Times, July 31, 2006]

(CNN) -- Mel Gibson's statement regarding his arrest Friday on suspicion of DUI: After drinking alcohol on Thursday night, I did a number of things that were very wrong and for which I am ashamed. I drove a car when I should not have, and was stopped by the LA County Sheriffs. The arresting officer was just doing his job and I feel fortunate that I was apprehended before I caused injury to any other person.

I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable. I am deeply ashamed of everything I said, and I apologize to anyone who I have offended. Also, I take this opportunity to apologize to the deputies involved for my belligerent behavior. They have always been there for me in my community and indeed probably saved me from myself. I disgraced myself and my family with my behavior and for that I am truly sorry.

I have battled with the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse. I apologize for any behavior unbecoming of me in my inebriated state and have already taken necessary steps to ensure my return to health.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assuming that this is the officer's arrest notes, it reads like a manual titled 'what not to do when arrested'.

Oh well, Tequila will do that to do. At 50 years of age there's no excuse for drinking hard liquor in a car doing 80+ in a 45 mph zone.

Anonymous said...

"The Obsession of the Alcoholic Gibson"

As a consequence of Gibson's words and actions in this report, Gibson's career will suffer extensively which is a by-product of who he is and what industry he works in. Another by-product is gracious treatment by usually discourteous people. Anyone else who would try to escape from the arresting officer would be tried for "evading" or "resisting" atleast. Not to mention a nice choke or beatdown for cussing out the officer. Some unfortunate people have been shot for much less. And drinking while driving 80 plus MPH in a 45 MPH zone shows he had no thoughts of causing harm to innocent people who could have been easily killed. Is this his true character? If so that might help to explain his obsession with letting the world see his vision of the "gorification of the Christ", the same Christ he claims as his god and savior; this shows how alcoholism can produce insane visions in an obssesive soul with elite access which he admits he cannot control. And if the old saying "a drunk man's words is a sober man's thoughts" ring true here, and the report is not embellished, then Gibson, indeed, has a hatred for Jews, and he's the owner of Malibu.

Anonymous said...

The bottom line is that Mel Gibson, like so many Gentiles whose eyes have been opened, is simply fed up with the Khazars. Period. More and more the Goyim are seeing the light.

Anonymous said...

From "Z"

Just a question. What does Anonymous mean when he says that Gibson is "the owner of Malibu"?

Anonymous said...

To answer "Z"s question, it was reported on an info-tainment channel that in the police report Gibson stated, "I own Malibu".