Welcome Information Connoisseurs

Welcome Information Connoisseurs

Monday, November 18, 2019

Attacks on Hoffman and his book "Adolf Hitler: Enemy of the German People" are increasing

Attacks on Hoffman and his book Adolf Hitler: Enemy of the German People are increasing


On Nov 17, 2019, at 1:55, Nicholas Landholdt <nlandholt@hotmail.comwrote:

Have you seen this film “The Greatest Story Never Told”? In spreading the word around social media and links about your latest work on Hitler, the neo-Nazis and their useful idiot detractors of yours are referencing that pro-Hitler film as if it debunks all the criticism of Hitler.

Dear Mr. Landholdt:

The movie you reference is standard neo-Nazi propaganda and it neither anticipates nor refutes the information in my book about Hitler’s suicidal invasion of Russia, his lawless murder of Gregor Strasser,  the derogation and internal exile of Gottfried Feder and the betrayal of the NSDAP anti-usury platform which was a major factor in Hitler’s appeal to the German people.

Like the Talmudists, the Hitlerites won’t study that which contradicts their dogma. They furnish no coherent counter-arguments to my thesis, which they mostly haven’t read, even as they denounce it. They mindlessly parrot the party line, "Stalin was about to invade Germany."

Even if that disputed claim were true, it in no way vitiates the thesis of my book, but to understand that fact, the Hitler cultists would actually have to think. You'd be surprised what a tall order that is for many of them.

The Hitler cult includes mass shooters and potential mass shooters misled by the Cryptocracy into attacking synagogues. My book is the antidote to this madness and manipulation, but because I wrote it I am facing attacks almost equaling in fury those I have received from the Talmudists. Does anyone seriously imagine that the Cryptocracy wants my book to gain a significant readership among the young and impressionable?

The ADL is doing all in its power to have my presence online entirely canceled, as witness their role in removing all of my videos from YouTube on August 26, five days before the publication of Adolf Hitler: Enemy of the German People

For anyone who understands what the result of Hitler's catastrophic Masada-rule actually was, it is no surprise that when it comes to suppressing Hoffmanthe neo-Nazis and the ADL are on the same page.

For the past 35 years I have expended my professional career as a journalist and historian defying the powers-that-be. Hitler fans who imagine that aspersions on my integrity, sneak attacks in Internet forums, and whispering campaigns to boycott my books and Revisionist History® newsletter are going to deter me from my truth mission, are seriously deluded. Come hell or high water, I will reveal the revisionist truth about Hitler, just as I have done with the Babylonian Talmud, the history of white slavery, and the Israeli holocaust against the Palestinians.

I welcome informed criticism and exchange of research in light of new discoveries, since that is the essence of re-visioning history, without which there is no revisionism, only an empty shell exploited by those who are determined to resurrect the führer’s legacy. I deplore the Zionist tactics now being used contra my book, with the aim of continuing the whitewashing of the reputation of the most guilty Zionist of them all, Adolf Hitler, true founder of the "state of Israel."

Michael Hoffman

Softover, illustrated. 216 pages.
___________

No comments: