By Michael Hoffman
Frazier Glenn Miller (known as “Glenn Miller” or "Glen Miller"), who allegedly shot people at a Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, Kansas on Palm Sunday, April 13, 2014, is a former Federal government informer.
Miller testified for the prosecution in a Federal "sedition" trial at Ft. Smith, Arkansas in 1988.
The following is from http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=13114:
STATEMENT OF ORDER PRISONER RANDY EVANS ON THE TRAITOR & INFORMANT GLEN MILLER & ON THOSE PRETENDING TO STILL BE WHITE "LEADERS" WHILE OPENLY SUPPORTING KNOWN TRAITORS & INFORMANTS
I, Randall Evans, upon the blood of my ancestors and the Evans name do hereby state the following:
1) That I was convicted as a member of the Order.
2) that Glen Miller, formerly of the Klan in North Carolina, testified against Pastor Butler, Pastor Robert Miles, Louis Beam, my co-defendants Richard Scutari, Bruce Pierce, Andrew Barnhill, David Lane and others during a sedition trial in Ft Smith, Arkansas during the late 1980's.
3) That to make this perfectly clear Glen Miller was a government witness that did his best to put the foregoing persons into prison, although some were already incarcerated (my co-defendants & me).
4) That at no time has Glen Miller helped any of my co-defendants nor me since he became a government witness, agent, informant, otherwise known as a "RAT."
5) That let it be known that from my and others perspectives, "birds of a feather flock together," and anyone associating with, promoting, allowing into their organizations in any capacity in any form whatsoever must also be considered a government RAT to be BANISHED and OSTRACIZED from the honorable of our Race. "A RAT is a RAT--A FRIEND of a RAT is a RAT."
6) That only a fool would allow a known rat amongst their ranks in lieu of past white separatist history wherein our people have been victims of COINTELPRO type operations such as Ruby Ridge and many more. This goes for any RAT out there amongst our ranks and those that associate with same.
Signed on the 2nd Day of December, 2004,
United States Penitentiary