Welcome Information Connoisseurs

Welcome Information Connoisseurs

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Poison Gas: Churchill’s Weapon of Choice

Forbidden Facts Banned by the Corporate Media

Poison Gas: 
Winston Churchill’s Weapon of Choice


“During the Kurdish rebellion against British dictatorship in 1920, Churchill remarked that he simply did not understand the ‘squeamishness’ surrounding the use of gas by civilized Great Britain as a weapon of terror. ‘I am strongly in favor of using gas against uncivilized tribes, it would spread a lively terror,’ he remarked.”

News credit: Michael Hoffman  www.revisionisthistory.org
_______________________________
Saddam Hussein used poison gas against Iranians after he received President Reagan’s approval for his war with Iran:


News credit: Michael Hoffman • www.revisionisthistory.org
_______________________________

Your donation keeps us digging for news suppressed by the Establishment media!
_______________________________

Subscribe to historian Michael Hoffman’s Revisionist History Newsletter
Hard copy bulletin published six times a year:

_______________________________

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm wondering if you can suggest the place to start for someone like me who believes there is definitely something amiss but doesn't even know where to begin. I'm looking for a specific book or video that would help me understand and enable me to share knowledge with my family (who for the most part think this whole issue of blaming one group of people is akin to a conspiracy theory.) Is there a place for me if I'm not religious? I'm sorry I'm not trying to say there is anything wrong with religion in theory or offend anyone, and I understand that people who are religious are not bad in general. It's because of personal experience that I'm not interested in the religious aspect so I'm just not sure where to start in that sense. Thanks for any help you might be able to offer. Annette