Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tridentine Judaism and occult infiltration

Tridentine Judaism and the infiltration of occult "traditional” Catholicism

By Michael Hoffman

As we noted in a recent Hoffman Wire [http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2016/03/tridentine-judaism-and-supreme-court.html] Tridentine Judaism is on the march inside so-called “traditional” Catholicism. 

Rorate Caeli blog is part of the Tridentine Judaism movement which presents the religion of the Talmud as more sinned against than sinning. [See here: http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2016/03/good-friday-prayer-for-jews-new.html

This view has similitude with the Neoplatonic Hermeticism which gained control of the Vatican in the 16th century during the occult Renaissance. 

On March 29, at this link: http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2016/03/arise-my-love-my-fair-one-and-come-away.html#more (click on the painting to enlarge it)Rorate approvingly displays a perverted painting of Jesus

Notice that the right hand of the woman in the painting is pointing at the groin of Christ

This is the occult Jesus: an erotic man

This is a blatant, and indeed disgustingly brazen example of the infiltration of occultism into “traditional” Catholicism in our time.

The Rorate Caeli blog is reputed to be the most influential “traditional” Catholic outlet on the Internet. Last February one of its columnists was published on the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal offering a lavish encomium for Tridentine Judaism’s most influential lay American leader, the late Justice Antonin Scalia. 

We first began to explore the roots of this infiltration in our Revisionist History newsletter no. 47 (available a this link  scroll to the bottom of the page), and we confront it head-on in our current issue no. 83.
_____________

1 comment:

Innocent Smith said...

Mr. Hoffman, I saw this painting you are referring to and I was deeply disturbed by Christ wearing a hat and carrying a shovel. My reaction was that there was indeed something evil about it. It certainly does not create a good feeling nor could I call it in any way a holy image. I did not even take notice of where Mary Magdelen was pointing until you offered the suggestion.

Perhaps this is unfair to ask of you, but I would like your opinion in a general sense about a lot of art. I am deeply disturbed by much of it. For instance the images of Christ on the Cross where we see what looks exactly like male genitalia across his stomach. To refer to these images as containing phallic symbols would be an inadequate explanation.

As a film student years ago, I was shown images of the Blessed Virgin Mary with a shell over her head that supposedly was a woman's sexual organ with a pearl in the place where the part of the anatomy that Muslims sometimes remove was also present. I am trying to write this in a way that is not overtly crude. And I apologize if this scandalizes anyone. They did this to explain symbology in images. As I recall they were not anti-Catholic and presented the material in a fair way. Of course I was young, and I might have a different opinion now, but that is how I remember my reaction. It's not their fault that artists put these elements in their work.

Either way, I decided to sign up for another year of your newsletter after a break. Taking a pause from your newsletter never meant that I did not admire or value your work. It is simply a matter of not having the time. But I am going to make a concerted effort to devote the time. I am really looking forward to reading this issue.

Thank you.