Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Serial Killer had links to the Oklahoma City Bombing

More Keys to the Cryptocracy:

Serial Killer Israel Keyes had links to the Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy

The Chevie Kehoe connection

By Michael Hoffman
Copyright ©2012

Israel Keyes and Chevie Kehoe were associates. Kehoe was a US government operative/patsy. Kehoe murdered gun dealer William Mueller and his entire family in Arkansas in 1996 because Mueller had inside information on Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing conspiracy.

Recall that Aryan Nations member and L.A. daycare center shooter Buford Furrow "miraculously" eluded the largest police dragnet in the history of the LAPD, to report directly to his FBI handlers in Las Vegas in full view of the television cameras.

By the same process, Chevie Kehoe and his partner, Danny Lee of Yukon, Oklahoma, killed the Mueller family while "dressed in FBI raid outfits" (Spokesman-Review, [Spokane, Wash.] April 8, 1999, p. B-3).

In both these cases a symbolic hint was being intentionally sent to the public concerning who Kehoe and Furrow's real handlers are. At the time of the Mueller murders Kehoe was a resident of the Shadows Motel in Spokane, Washington, where he had been staying on and off since 1994. Kehoe was often visited at the motel by a child rapist and Aryan Nations activist who was also a master gunsmith and machinist.

"Witnesses also believe McCrea and Kehoe met Timothy McVeigh at the Shadows Motel shortly before the April, 1995 Oklahoma City bombing...A former manager of the motel has reported seeing McVeigh visiting Kehoe there a few weeks before the Oklahoma City bombing.

"...But the possible link between the Shadows Motel, Kehoe and McVeigh has been given little, if any, attention by the FBI...With McVeigh and his friend Terry Nichols convicted of the Oklahoma City bombing, there is reluctance to reopen the investigation, federal officials say." (Spokesman-Review, April 11, 1999, pp. B-1 and B-6).

Here is a frank admission of the government's refusal to apprehend other guilty parties in connection with the Oklahoma City bombing. The conviction of the scapegoats satisfies the Federal police. Why? Because any further indictments would tend to risk losing control over perpetrators who might reveal embarrassing details and unaccounted for facts that point to orchestration of the bombing by the Federal government itself. A motel employee testified that on the morning of April 19, 1995 (the day the Murrah building was destroyed), an excited Kehoe  came into the motel office where a television was turned on, asking if "it" had happened yet.

Southern Poverty Law Center writer Bill Morlin (see below) is a former reporter for the Spokane Spokesman-Review newspaper and is well aware of these facts, but omits them from his "Poverty Center" article.

Kehoe’s brother Cheyne participated in a shootout with police in Ohio. He received a 24 year sentence but Cheyne’s sentence was reduced to 11 years. A gun battle with police nets only an eleven year prison sentence?

In October, 2013 Cheyne was arrested along with his father Kirby on a gun charge. The controlled corporate media confined the story of the Kehoes to a white supremacist trope, omitting Chevie's Oklahoma City bombing connections.

Mr. Morlin also states as a fact that Keyes committed suicide. Almost all other media report that Keyes' suicide is alleged. No details have been provided on how Keyes' "suicide” occurred in jail.

The Oklahoma City bombing is now part of the alchemical American “Dreamland,” which is the name of another motel used by Timothy McVeigh as a base.

Alaska serial killer raised racist, anti-Semitic
Israel Keyes, who's been implicated in at least eight murders, attended a Christian Identity church called The Ark
By Bill Morlin, Southern Poverty Law Center
Dec. 4, 2012

A confessed serial killer and bank robber who took his own life in an Alaska jail cell on Sunday was exposed to the racist and anti-Semitic beliefs of Christian Identity theology during his childhood in a rural corner of Washington state, Hatewatch has learned.

Israel Keyes, 34, now linked to at least eight murders throughout the United States in the past 11 years, was a childhood friend and neighbor in Stevens County, Wash., of terrorists Chevie and Cheyne Kehoe — two racist brothers now serving lengthy prison sentences for murder and attempted murder.

“The two families, the Keyeses and the Kehoes, were neighbors and friends and lived about a half mile apart off Aladdin Road north of Colville” in Stevens County, Wash., a source with direct knowledge of the situation said. “The kids in both families were home-schooled and they sometimes attended a Christian Identity church called The Ark, just up the road from their homes,” the source said.

The Ark, headed by 83-year-old Pastor Dan Henry, preaches that white people are the superior, chosen race and that the Bible is their story. Identity followers generally believe that modern-day Jews are not the real descendants of the Hebrews of the Bible, and many say that Jews are biologically descended from Satan. Identity believers often describe themselves as the true “Israel,” suggesting that Keyes’ first name is a reference to his family’s beliefs.

Israel Keyes, who apparently wasn’t given a middle name, was born in Utah to Mormon parents who purchased rural property in Stevens County, near the U.S.-Canadian border, when he was a child.  On a website for the general contracting business he owned, Keyes listed Colville, Wash., as his hometown and said he built his first log cabin in Stevens County when he was 16.

“He could have attended here, but I don’t specifically remember,” Henry, the Christian Identity pastor, told Hatewatch today when contacted at his church, Our Place Fellowship, located about a mile south of the U.S.-Canadian border. Henry said his church, which he founded in 1975 after moving from Nevada, doesn’t keep a membership roster. “We’ve had hundreds of people attend our fellowship over the years, and I certainly don’t know them all.”

Henry said he had heard news reports about Israel Keyes and his crimes. While he said he didn’t recall meeting Keyes, “I know his family lived her for a time. I don’t remember seeing him here at our church, but he could have been.”

Israel Keyes is believed to have been one of two teenage boys in the Keyes family who showed up along with Chevie and Cheyne Kehoe at a 1992 rally at Ft. Colville Grange, where human rights activists where attempting to organize and counter a growing number of racists and neo-Nazis in Stevens County, the source told Hatewatch.

The FBI is now actively putting together a timeline of Keyes’ past, including times he spent in Stevens County. It’s not clear if any of the four murders Keyes confessed to committing in Washington state occurred in Stevens County, but there is interest in his possible connection to the 1996 murder there of a 12-year-old girl who had prosthetic legs.

Stevens County Undersheriff LaVonne Webb told Hatewatch that while her office is piecing together a timeline of Keyes’ activities in Stevens County, he has not been definitively linked to any unsolved homicides there. “He is not tied at this point to any case that we have in Stevens County,” the undersheriff said.
Keyes was arrested in March in Texas and later indicted in Alaska on three federal charges related to the kidnapping-murder in February of 18-year-old Anchorage barista Samantha Koenig. Keyes was charged with kidnapping resulting in death, receipt and possession of ransom money, and fraud with access device.

The FBI now says Keyes’ nationwide killing spree may date back at least a decade, to when he was 24 or even younger. He has been linked to four murders in Washington state, one in New York and two in Vermont — a couple named Bill and Loraine Currier who were killed in 2011.

Before committing suicide early Sunday, Keyes, a self-employed carpenter, general contractor and U.S. Army veteran, admitted responsibility for robbing several banks, Mary Rook, the FBI special agent in charge in Alaska, said Monday.

Keyes was in the U.S. Army from 1998-2000, stationed at Fort Lewis, Wash., Fort Hood, Texas, and Egypt before being honorably discharged in June 2000, his records show.

Investigators were cautiously interviewing Keyes, attempting to develop a relationship so he would open up and possibly implicate himself in other crimes, and he was cooperating, at least to some extent. Now all investigators can do is work with what he told them and develop a timeline detailing his extensive, almost impulsive travels throughout the United States. They suspect  he may be behind more than the eight killings he already had accepted responsibility for.

“Keyes used proceeds from his bank robberies to pay for his travel, along with money he made as a general contractor,” Rook, the FBI official, said in a statement. “Keyes also admitted traveling to various locations to leave supplies he planned to use in future crimes,” Rook said. “Keyes buried caches throughout the United States.”

“The FBI has recovered two caches buried by Keyes – one in Eagle River, Alaska,  and one near Blakes Falls Reservoir in New York. The caches contained weapons and other items used to dispose of bodies. Keyes indicated the other caches he buried throughout the U.S. contain weapons, money, and items used to dispose of victims,” Rook said.

In a series of interviews with law enforcement officials, Keyes described “significant planning and preparation for his murders, reflecting a meticulous and organized approach to his crimes,” Rook said.

“It was not unusual for Keyes to fly into an airport, rent a car, and drive hundreds of miles to his final destination,” the FBI official said. “This was the case in the murder of Bill and Loraine Currier, where Keyes flew into Chicago, rented a car, and drove across several states before arriving in Essex, Vt. After the murder of the Curriers, Keyes continued his travels on the east coast before returning to Chicago and then to Alaska.”

The FBI official said Keyes “admitted to murdering four people in Washington State. “He killed two people, independent of each other, sometime during 2005 and 2006, and murdered a couple in Washington between 2001 and 2000,” Rook said.

“It is unknown if these victims were residents of Washington or if they were vacationing in Washington but resided in another state. It is also possible Keyes abducted them from a nearby state and transported them to Washington.

“Additionally, Keyes admitted to investigators that in 2009 he murdered a victim on the East Coast and disposed of the body in New York State. Based on Keyes’ statements, investigators believe Keyes abducted the victim from a surrounding state and transported him/her to New York.”

After murdering the young woman barista in Alaska earlier this year, Keyes dumped her body in icy Matanuska Lake near Anchorage, and flew from Alaska to Houston, Texas, authorities say. He returned to Alaska on Feb. 17, investigators say, and used Koenig’s phone and debit card to demand and collect ransom money that was contributed by the public.

The federal indictment says Koenig subsequently withdrew ransom money in subsequent trips he made from Alaska to Las Vegas on March 6 and later in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

After Keyes’ arrest, he provided details that led investigators to cut a hole in the ice in Matanuska Lake and recover Koenig’s body on April 2.

Law enforcement officials are still working feverishly to see if Keyes may be linked to other unsolved murders around the country over the last decade. Here is the developing timeline of Keyes’ whereabouts, provided by the FBI:

10/05/2004 to 10/16/2004          Eastern U.S.
04/20/2005 to 04/25/2005         WA, British Columbia
05/10/2006 to 05/15/2006         Western U.S.
09/01/2006 to 09/07/2006         Alaska
10/21/2006 to 10/23/2006         Western U.S., Mexico
11/08/2006 to 11/16/2006          Alaska
02/05/2007 to 02/08/2007         Southwest U.S.
03/01/2007 to 03/09/2007         WA, Canada (drove to Alaska)
04/24/2007 to 05/04/2007         Western U.S., Mexico
08/26/2007 to 09/06/2007         Western U.S.
10/29/2007 to 11/02/2007         Western U.S.
11/12/2007 to 11/13/2007         Western U.S.
12/04/2007 to 12/17/2007         Midwest and Western U.S.
01/05/2008 to 01/08/2008         Western U.S.
01/28/2008 to 02/15/2008         Southern U.S. and Western U.S.
05/11/2008 to 05/17/2008         Western U.S.
07/03/2008 to 07/07/2008         Western U.S.
09/16/2008 to 09/24/2008         Western U.S.
10/24/2008 to 11/05/2008         Southwestern, Midwestern and Western U.S.
12/05/2008 to 12/07/2008         Hawaii
12/11/2008 to 12/25/2008         Mexico
02/23/2009 to 02/27/2009         Western U.S.
04/01/2009 to 04/14/2009         Eastern U.S., Western U.S.
09/11/2009 to 10/03/2009         Southern U.S.
12/17/2009 to 12/29/2009         Southern U.S.
01/11/2010 to 02/25/2010         Western U.S.
03/01/2010 to 03/10/2010         Western U.S.
04/24/2010 to 04/30/2010         Western U.S.
05/19/2010 to 07/18/2010         Midwest U.S. and Western U.S.
07/18/2010 to 07/22/2010         Southwest U.S.
10/15/2010 to 10/25/2010         Midwest U.S., Eastern U.S.
06/02/2011 to 06/16/2011         Midwest U.S., Eastern U.S.
09/15/2011 to 09/25/2011         Western U.S.
02/02/2012 to 02/18/2012         Southern U.S.
03/06/2012 to 03/13/2012         Southwestern and Southern U.S.

Suspected serial killer Israel Keyes attacks followed a pattern
By Matt Pearce
Los Angeles Times | December 5, 2012

Newly released details about suspected Alaskan serial killer Israel Keyes' attacks  showed two abduction-killings and notable similarities.

Keyes -- a 34-year-old Anchorage construction worker who was found dead in an apparent jailhouse suicide Sunday -- scouted his locations and selected isolated targets to attack, authorities said. He kidnapped his victims and used zip ties to bind them.

In the two cases, his victims tried to escape. Bill Currier, 49, and Lorraine Currier, 55, fled after he'd brought them to a barn after kidnapping them from their Essex, Vt., home, authorities disclosed this week. And Anchorage barista Samantha Koenig fled across the parking lot from  her coffee bar, even though Keyes had bound her hands. He tackled and subdued her, officials said Tuesday.
Keyes sexually assaulted and asphyxiated both female victims, then left the region but later returned to the crime scenes, authorities say. He also hid the bodies and apparently planned to  dispose of them later, they said.

Keyes told officials that he had killed as many as eight people across the U.S. since 2001. Whether any of the patterns in these two attacks were repeated in other killings remains unknown. Officials have not publicly identified any potential open homicide cases that could be examined for possible links to Keyes.
Keyes had already slain Koenig and left town to go on a cruise more than two weeks before he began demanding ransom for her release, according to a statement released by the FBI on Tuesday.

Officials said Keyes kidnapped Koenig at gunpoint Feb. 1 from  Common Grounds   because it stayed open later than other coffee shops. He sexually assaulted and asphyxiated her, leaving her body in a shed, they said. When he returned Feb. 17, Keyes posed Koenig’s corpse with a newspaper to make her appear to be alive, then dismembered her body and dumped it in a nearby lake, according to authorities.
The details of the attack on Koenig had been withheld  for months as authorities painstakingly extracted partial confessions from Keyes, who had been arrested in Texas in March.

Before Keyes' death, he had confessed to killing up to eight people, including the Vermont couple on June 8, 2011, authorities said. He alluded to killing four unidentified victims in Washington state and another person on the East Coast, authorities said.

Officials also revealed that Keyes had partially funded his attacks  with bank robberies and that he’d stashed weapons, money and supplies for hiding bodies across the country in anticipation of future attacks.

Keyes told investigators that he had looked for victims in remote locations, such as parks, campgrounds, trailheads, cemeteries and boating areas, the FBI said in a statement.

Koenig appeared to be his final victim.

As Keyes prepared to kidnap her, he tried to remove distinguishing characteristics from his white truck, stripping off the license plates and mounted tool boxes, officials said. But his plan to collect ransom from Koenig’s family hit snags when he realized Koenig didn’t have her phone -- which he needed to send ransom notes via text message -- or a debit card, which he needed to collect the money, officials said.

Keyes returned to the coffee shop to get her cellphone,  hiding Koenig in a shed in front of his house, officials said. He left a radio playing at high volume so no one could hear her cry for help. He then set off to find the truck she shared with her boyfriend, which contained the debit card.

Keyes got the debit card, but the boyfriend chased him off. Keyes had obtained the PIN from Koenig. He tested the card before returning to the shed, where he assaulted and killed her, officials said.

He left town the next morning on a planned cruise from New Orleans.

After he returned, Keyes took a Polaroid of Koenig’s body posed with a copy of the Anchorage Daily News from four days earlier, authorities said. He used a photocopy of the picture for his $30,000 ransom demand, which he left  in a park, officials said. Police recovered the note and helped coordinate the transfer of money, which Koenig's father raised  from the community, police said.

Officials tracked Keyes’ withdrawals in Alaska and across the Southwest before his arrest. After his confession, he directed investigators to Koenig’s dismembered body, below the iced surface of Matanuska Lake north of Anchorage, officials said.


No comments: